Thread: 2pac Shakur
View Single Post
Old 09-09-03, 07:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ok I am going to tell you why I think he is alive whether you want me to or not, lol. For the record, I am not a big rap enthusiast or a gangster or anything like that, lol. I like his style of rap, and only those similar to his today. By that I mean like 50, Snoop Dog, Enimem, then their whole crew. Thats about the only rap I listen to. Anyhow, to start with, and I am only going to mention this vaguely, information on the shooting was little to none. There were no hospital photos, no nothing to put it frankly. In a lot of songs as well, he mentions wanting to be buried. Then why is it that they say he was cremated? Possibly to hide the fact that there was no shooting causing him death? Oh and directly related, since when is a murder victim creamated the very next day with no autopsy or anything of the like? If that isn't bad enough, press wasn't going to be allowed at the 'funeral', but then the funeral was cancelled. The reason for it being cancelled still hasn't been determined. My last point about the actual shooting itself is the following: a shooting involving Snoop occured really close to the release of his album Doggystyle. After this of course he had that image of being real 'gangsta' and made him appear more 'real.' The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records. Interesting don't you think? I mean it's really stupid, this was a big rap idol, yet there was no investigation, no suspects, no nothing. Oh, I know I said that was it as far as the shooting goes, but there was one last point: as you probably know, Tupac always wore his bulletproof vest. Wouldn't it be stupid to not wear one to a huge public event like a Tyson match? Oh and otherthing. The shooters were in a white Caddy. They were black. There is only a small black community on the North side of town. This strip is only about eight blocks long. Vegas is a freakin desert, where could they have gone? Where did they hide? I know I keep saying its the last thing but I keep remembering other things as I go on. Pacs car got hit 12 times. Twelve times yet Suge Knight (the producer of death row records) was not hit once. Oh wait I forgot, he was 'grazed' by a bullet.

Ok now enough about the actual shooting itself. Tupacs soon after released another album which he named Machiavelli. He was an Italian war strategist who fooled his enemys by faking his death. Coincidence? The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply named as "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON? Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it has written: "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. And Matt, with reference to the MJ shoes, your right, however in the same video he is wearing Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death! Ok so I am sure any 2Pac enthusiasts who are taking the time to read all this have seen the music video "Smile" by Scarface and Makaveli. The video beings by showing a car just like the one 2Pac got shot in, and the car of course has bullet holes in it! Then you hear garbled words and then they show Makaveli up posing as Jesus Christ again. That's twice! Once on the album and now in this video. Finally, my last point, there are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up throughout his albums and throughout the facts of his death. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.: "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." Pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album, the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too. The album "R U Still Down?" was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! Honestly, what is with this? Las Vegas is a freakin payoff city. All sorts of people have been known to be on the take. This includes doctors, press, lawyers, witnesses, etc. Oh I forgot, there were no witnesses...

Last edited by tHeGiNo; 09-09-03 at 07:54 PM..