View Single Post
Old 09-07-03, 11:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
Gary D.

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
Thank you V.hb, I agree.

PS, Zoe, I think you missed my point. I too know/knew many people prescribing to various faiths that do not practice what they preach. My statement was not propping up christians, nor slamming athiests nor agnostics. Just pointing out a political fact that church and state are still seperate, and while Government is quite useless at accomplishing any goals in a timely manner due to their own rules and red tape, Religious organizations are far more effective at getting stuff done. Now I am sure there are good people like yourself who would help however you can, but as individuals, we have very little influence, and the liability issues are huge. Religious organizations are far better set to affect long term, significant change with a greater degree of impunity.
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com