View Single Post
Old 09-07-03, 12:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Zoe
I have to agree with LISA on this one. I've heard teenaged girls whining and crying about their parents, I've heard girls under 12 to do it, too. They say "I hate my parents! They are mean they abuse me, I'm going to call the police and run away! I'm scared to go home! bla-bla-bla". Usually the parents weren't the best, but teenaged girls exagerate everything a lot. In this case, there probably IS some abuse going on, but it really doesn't sound that terrible. I know lots of people who's parents threw plates around. It isn't pleasent, and yes it's traumatic, but you get over stuff like that pretty fast. It isn't like having your father point a gun at your stomach when you tell him you get pregnant or something along those lines.
So yeah, my point is that since I don't know much about this situation, but yes about how girls act I would say that the household environment isn't ideal, but it's far from being "abusive" in the true sense of the word.

And any real Christian worth their salt would be willing to accept and aid another person in need no matter what their beliefs.
Heh, I know Catholics that would rather starve than help a Protestant, but I don't think it's fair to say that Christian's help. I'm not religious, but I help people who need it if I can, whether they be Christian or not :P