View Single Post
Old 09-05-03, 10:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
Marissa this is something i'm going through at the same time. I breed 3 different things at the moment. Even though most of the people i have met or talked to have been great, and i love educating them. It's the people that try to barder me down all the time that really upsets me. I think i have very reasonable prices if you can't afford a snake or a leo for 20 then what are you even doing trying to aquire one. I hate hearing if i buy one can i get the 2nd one free. If 20 bucks is going to break them then how are they going to house it, feed it, take care of vet bills. Those are the people i won't sell to. But if its a person willing to learn I will take all the time they need. I think you made the right decision. I know i would do the same in your place.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)