Thread: Some people!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-03, 01:29 PM   #75 (permalink)
I have no problem with saying that to anyone whether they agree with me or not, regardless of the risk of an a$$-whoopin'.
I never said that I or them would whoop anyone for disagreeing, I said it would happen if you went to Sand Mtn and called them names like Nut case and inbreed. People come to the services all the time and do not agree with what they do. They are fine with it. They welcome me every time I go. They are warm loving people for the most part. I will be happy to take anyone from this site to a true serpent handling service any Friday night. You can meet them and see what they are like first hand. Disagree and they will talk to you. Shoot your mouth off, like some did on this thread, and I will have carry you off Sand Mtn on my shoulder. =) Is that clear?
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads