Thread: Some people!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-03, 09:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
No need to tape it, I have seen it and many others like it. They are all crap and deliberately edited to make things look worse then they really are. There are no reports on the market that give a true representation of these people. Perhaps I will do my own. Showing them all working backbreaking jobs during the day, then meeting at night to worship and have a good time. Sure you and some of these other spineless pieces of crap can take pot shots at them on the internet, but I know none of you would stand face to face with them and say it. While they are unusual in what they do, they stand steadfast and do not bow to political correctness or any other Democrat backed new age ideas. You will never see a gay deacon in a snake handling church. =)
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere