Thread: Some people!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-03, 08:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
kinda like imbred people. (LOL)
Seems to me your point was to cast dispersions on these people and no other purpose. And even though they may be inbreed, they can probably still spell inbreed correctly. I am very disappointed in you. Prior to this I have respected most of what you had to say. You should really come down and meet these people, you would be quite surprised. They are the salt of the earth. For the most part they are poor and not well educated. They work harder then most of us could imagine and they still get together 4 and 5 times a week to worship. They work 12 and 14 hours during the day, then meet at church and worship and have a great time of fellowship up until about midnight, then they are up at sunrise the next morning working again. I wish more of the world could be like these “nut cases.” Yes Rachel, I am very disappointed in you as well. And no, there views do not change when someone dies. They will tell you up front, it happens. The scripture says to take them up Mark 16:18, it does not say you will not get bit. Many have given their lives for what they believe in. How many people do you know that has died for a belief? I would bet none. Pictured here is Punkin Brown. He died in the late 90’s at Billy’s church after a timber bite, his wife died a few years before in KY after a timber bite. They left behind 5 children, who will be the next generation of snake handlers. It’s the lifestyle they know and love. They wouldn’t have it any other way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg punkinbrown.jpg (4.7 KB, 75 views)
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads