Thread: Music
View Single Post
Old 08-15-02, 06:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTongue
Ok you saw I listen to just about everything that is attention getting and done with some style.

My favorites
Disturbed, Linkin Park, Eve 6, Korn, Creed, Nickelback, Alien Ant Farm, Gorillaz, Papa Roach, P.O.D., Hoobastank, Matchbox Twenty, Staind, The Offspring, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Puddle Of Mudd, Barenaked Ladies, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, Godsmack, Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, 3 Doors Down, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, Incubus, Sugar Ray, Foo Fighters, No Doubt, Moby, Tool, Destiny's Child, Soundgarden, A Perfect Circle, Drowning Pool, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Deftones, Nine Inch Nails, Sublime, Eminem, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Dead Kennedys, Everclear, Pennywise, Goldfinger, Lit, The Presidents Of The United States of America, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, Collective Soul, The Chemical Brothers, Smashing Pumpkins, Tim McGraw, Naughty By Nature, Toby Keith, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Jennifer Lopez, Tom Petty, Jewel, Foreigner, The Cranberries, The Wallflowers, Eurythmics, Fiona Apple, Mark Chesnutt, Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, 10,000 Maniacs, Dave Matthews Band, Alanis Morissette, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Three Dog Night, The Carpenters, Everlast, Aaliyah, Christina Aguilera, Will Smith, Mya, Usher, Eve, The Calling, Counting Crows, Enigma, Cher, Garth Brooks, Depeche Mode, Phil Collins, Cake, Blind Melon, Blur, Sevendust, Enya

I am 28 Female and a Mommy
SilverTongue: )~<

My webpage in progress!

Join Herps Mailing List!

"If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man but deteriorate the cat."
Mark Twain

Last edited by SilverTongue; 08-15-02 at 06:33 PM..