View Single Post
Old 08-17-03, 08:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
nuno

There's nothing wrong with protein powders cause all it is is pre-digested potein this type of protein feeds you muscles quicker. CREATINE and all the other nonsence say NO. I am a firm believer in BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS. Eat right and take you vitamins and thats it!!!I have competed naturaly in bodybuilding and even took home 4th out of 165 compeditors a couple years ago. I entered at 185 and only 7 pounds were fat, I had depleated my water to maybe a cap full after every meal. This is strickly the regime for show. I am 215 and pressed 375pounds in my prime and curled 80's a side, Squats were around 450-500 range and my best leg press was 1500 pounds that was my biggest achievement. I am trying to maintain what I got because the weight will get to you eventually. My fingers sometimes wouldn't close after I shruged 6 plates a side. I love bodybuiling and have since I was a kid. I have every FLEX magazine since the begining and due to the fact that I was a natural bodybuilder I could never get my pro card...The IFBB pro's do juice. Shawn Ray is my favorite bodybuilder!!. I have spent years researching and found that the thousans of dollars that are spent on supplemens not including protein powder can easily be supplemented through diet.

With time comes experience, with experience comes success!!
Login to remove ads