View Single Post
Old 08-17-03, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
When I was about 5 years old or so, I was absolutely fascinated with dinosaurs. I still am to this day actually.

When I was 9, my mother had a friend that had a BCI and BP. She pulled out the BCI for me, and it curled up on my lap and slept there for a few hours.

Then, I went camping with my parents to Fawcet Lake when I was about 13 years old. There in the road lay either a neonate racer or garter, so, I scooped it up and kept it in my hand for hours until it regurged. Then I placed it back where I had found it only to find an adult of the same species, so, I picked it up to only get tagged, then I let it loose in the campsite by accident which freaked my parents out because it slithered under the tent.

Off and on since then I had always been fascinated with herps in general.

Now, four months ago this year, Invictus was given three corn snakes because the owner was moving and couldn't take them with him. Needless to say, we didn't stop there.
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens
Login to remove ads