View Single Post
Old 08-17-03, 06:48 PM   #38 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
Well, I am not about to try to compete with the sports cars and classics, and what not. I drive a 1992 Chevy Astro (that's right, a minivan). I have 4 kids, enough said.

However, I DO have a pretty decent sound system in there for a family vehicle (Crossfire BMF 12's, 6x9's, 61/2's, 51/4's with 1000 watt amp and batt cap for the 12's, 250 watt amp for the 6x9's and a ghost face head unit). Considering this is the same vehicle the whole family rides in, I think it is pretty respectable...of course, the subs get turned off when the babies are in the van!!

I also have a Mercury Mystique and a Ford Taurus. Sold my Volusia last year, but thinking of getting a new bike sometime this year (leaning towards the Honda VTX or Goldwing....can't decide between big power or big comfort!)
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)