View Single Post
Old 08-14-03, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
I got some of these in an Email sometime ago, they're quite funny...

-Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

-Who was the first person to say "See that chicken there....I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt."

-Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

-Why is there a light in the fridge and not the freezer?

-If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

-If the professor in Gilligan's island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

-Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

-Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

-If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

-If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

-If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

-If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

-Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

-Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?.......hey...and dont forget Ba ba blacksheep too!

-Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

-Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

-Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens
Login to remove ads