Quotable Quotes-Part 2 : some to think on
1. Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.
2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes...why do we still have monkeys and apes?
5. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She
said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
7. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
8. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
9. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,is it considered a hostage situation?
10. Is there another word for synonym?
11. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
12. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
13. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
14. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
15. Would a fly without wings be called a 'walk'?
16. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
17. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
18. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
19. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
20. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
21. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign "DEER CROSSING"?
22. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
23. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
24. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
25. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
26. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
27. How is it possible to have a 'civil' war?
28. If God dropped acid, would He see people?
29. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
30. If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry?
31. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
32. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
33. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
34. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
35. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole
darn airplane made out of that stuff?