Thread: Controversy
View Single Post
Old 08-12-03, 04:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
Former member
Hey Chuck are you saying you wrestle on the weekends? I would think that you are the only member on this site that wrestles pro or are there more? What are you signature moves? Debate is good as long as it is kept civil(I have slipped at times myself) So I took a break and had a look at my negative side and have seemed to fix the problem somewhat (except for taunting and bugging Jeff F) which is all in fun plus I think he could hurt me with his figure four lol. I am curious though Chuck how do you know those people were Democrats? or are you making asumptions based on what they said? Is there a chance they could be something other? I am just a bit confused on that one,i also got to ask does the chair in the head hurt? or are you just one of those folks who have a high pain tolerence? trust me I would cry like a little girl if it happened to me. Thanks

“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”