Thread: Controversy
View Single Post
Old 08-12-03, 01:51 PM   #52 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
most of us are saying debates are great it's when it gets to the point of name calling is when it's bad. You don't have to call people names to get your point across. I belive (but not quite sure) why you started this tread. If the other thread was the reason you started this one it wasn't because of the context (i don't think) I belive it was because someone came on and started calling people names. Thats what alot of us are saying debates yes name calling no.

So is so simple you just don't want to do it. If you feel the need to call someone an idiot then think it or say it out loud if you must. Then write down the correct answer without the name calling. You do have the right to free speech but here the mods. have the right to run this site the way they see fit.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)