Thread: Controversy
View Single Post
Old 08-11-03, 01:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
When someone does not have knowledge they are ignorant. Ignorant is not a derogatory term. When you give someone information and they ignore it, then they become predominately ignorant, and at that point calling them an idiot seems fitting. I like to call people decorates from time to time. Funny thing is, even people who are democrats are offended at being called one. =) Maybe itís a culture thing, since most people here are either Canadian or Yankees, perhaps you just canít understand the lingo of the dirty south. We are not big on sugar coating things. I would not, nor would anyone in my group, belittle someone who is ignorant. But we will point out an idiot at the drop of a hat. If you are offended at being called a democrat, donít be one. If you are offended at being called an idiot, donít be one. That is pure and simple. I have had differences of opinions with several people on this forum. If they present facts and draw reasonable conclusions from their facts and the facts I present, then we have no problems. In fact there has been times I have changed my opinion on issues after reviewing facts. Now, there has also been times I have differed with people who only throw out opinions and when I present facts they present more opinions. Idiots? I think so! Call a spade a spade!
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads