View Single Post
Old 08-07-03, 04:51 PM   #42 (permalink)
Originally posted by LISA127
so are u honestly trying to tell me u don't see or feel any difference in the relationship u have w/your dog compared to anything or anyone else?
does anyone else love u that much? is anyone else that loyal? a dog would never abandon a human, no matter what that human does. u can't say the same for the human. dogs do deserve more respect than we are giving them.
Im not saying that at all. I love my dog. she is so cute. But I can honestly say, the only reason I feel this way, is because I was brought up in a culture that has taught me this is acceptable, and approved of, but feeding a kitten to a snake is unnacceptable and frowned upon.

ALL ANIMALS deserve respect. I am not going to discriminate. I am also not going to tell mother nature she is wrong. Snakes eat mammals, meaning they eat mice, rats, gerbils, rabbits, cats, dogs, monkeys, pigs, and humans. I personally wouldnt feed anything other than a live mouse, or F/T rat to my snake, but I am not going to tell someone else they are wrong for doing it.