Thread: "Can O Worms"
View Single Post
Old 07-31-03, 10:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to lordkovacs
i don't see why it would be banned. reason being, it isn't as good as this one. the discussions are few and far between. I find it less active and less personal. I find this to be more of a "community" site, while the ohter one is more of a reference only site. anyone else get that? I was using the other one for a year or more and couldn't tell you anyone's name. I've been here a year and know so many people by name, and even talk to some outside and on msn messenger ( to add me!!!) In sum, I don't think ssnakess is in competition with them cause they serve a different purpose...a different means. And, I like that this has a healthy does of Canadiana on it too (more of a personal thought though). anyone agree?
Michael Joseph Kovacs, Hamilton Ontario Canada. 24 years old. first snake at 19, which was a corn. graduated McMaster University with Honour History Bachelor of Arts, and from TMI teacher training. Currently teach at a private school in St. Catherines, ONT. Have a fiancee named Anna. been together for 4.5 years.
apologies to those that didn't want to see my bio...just proving that I would never do this on that "other" site.
1.0 Reverse Okeetee Corn, 0.1 Albino Snow Corn, 1.1 Irian Jaya Carpet Pythons
Login to remove ads