View Single Post
Old 07-27-03, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
I still have no clue why people think this website has a problem.

What exactly do you want?!?! A website where no one can argue for a good old fashion debate? A website where everyone is so fake you have no idea about the person you are talking to because everyone has to add 10 smileys and play nice?

I have yet to see a problem on this website when it comes to people. Truely. I am being honest here. You cannot expect 2000 people to get along 100% of the time. And why would you want that? I have no problem understanding peoples posts.

I think that IS that only problem People are WAY to up tight and they expect to see 15 smiley faces or else they feel they have been personally attacked. Its silly. The Mods here take care of what REALLY needs taking care of, and ignore the stuff we argue over when its just people get bent out of shape for no reason, or because they misunderstood a post and FEEL they are being personally attacked, most of the time thats not even the case.

If the Mods got more serious and made MORE rules I would definitly leave. I LOVE this website because I can be REAL here, I can share my opinion, I can make jokes, I can tell someone I feel they are wrong, and I don't have to worry about anyone telling me I am not being nice enough because guess what? This is the internet and you take it or leave it. I never cross the line, and I don't feel 99% of the members here do, because I know how to take posts.

I love this website exactly the way it is, I don't want it to change at all.

Login to remove ads