View Single Post
Old 07-27-03, 04:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
lilyskip

Send a message via AIM to lilyskip
I figured that's what you were talking about, Christina, but i specified in my post that that person was on a completely different message board!!! NOT at ssnakess.

I think that most problems and arguments here come from people misunderstanding other people's posts. That's not a personal attack against you, just a statement of fact. I'd never respond to somebody here with that. If you go back and reread the forum, you'll see that that person doesn't post here. I posted it in much the same vein that we all post silly reptile-related stories, like alligators breaking through glass. Someone made a joke about the guy in the alligator article who swung a piece of wood at the gator...was that offensive? Should we not joke about anything? Again, I'm not trying to be mean here with my questions, I just think we need to allow some sense of humor and sarcasm on the boards, especially since none of this was directed at any member of ssnakess.

Last edited by lilyskip; 07-27-03 at 04:47 PM..