Thread: under 2 feet
View Single Post
Old 07-26-03, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just find them boring. They are dull colored and require no skill to work. Most people can not work my 17í python. That requires a learned skill and special ability. Less then 1% of the people in the world could work my Eastern Diamond back rattlesnake without getting bite. Again, very special training and extraordinary skill. Where is the challenge or the excitement in a ribbon snake? That is my feelings, but that is simply opinion and nothing else. Jenn (serpent lust) really likes her ribbon snake, so there are people in the world that enjoy keeping them and you may be one of them. And, if you donít you can always get an AZ coral (they stay under 2 feet) and then feed the ribbon snake to it. In fact, we have a ribbon for sell, $10 and I will mail him out to you Monday. =)
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere