1.0 Pigmy Rattlesnakes
1.0 Copperhead
2.2 Burmese Pythons
1.1 Black Racers
1.3 Rats snakes
0.1 Water snake
0.1 Scarlet king snake
1.1 Spec king snake
This is my personal collection and the beginnings of my breeding stock, we have many more herps at our building that either belong to Joe or Barry or we have for sell. These numbers will change as I add more breeders and trade some out. We also breed rats to sell, so we have the food covered. We have a vet who works close with us due to a personal interest in venomous herpiculture, so she takes very good care of us on that. So, in reality we are not spending very much on our herps. About what I so, well on the side I breed rats and buy, sell, trade reptiles and I am a professional wrestler. As for my main source of income, I am a fleet manager with Covenant Transport.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere