View Single Post
Old 07-25-03, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Mike177 Send a message via MSN to Mike177 Send a message via Yahoo to Mike177
i am accualy doing this soon. i realy got into snakes is probly the 6th grade when the scince teacher had a pair of corn snakes. well he didnt know a great deal about them just there proper care and husbandry. well from there my facination took off! scince i am now in high school i have worked it out with my old teacher to give a presentation on snakes. the kids are bigger then the ones in elementry and a bit more responsible so i will probly be takeing almost all of my snakes except by blood python, and if i do i will be the only one holding it. but it is a great idea and more people should be doing it. i cant speak for everyone but if someone wants to know about snakes and asks me you could be there for an hour! lol i just dont shut up and i love talking about it.
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Thomas Jefferson