The Lighter Side of Organic Chem
Here's to Science, even though I hate organic chem
Woman - A Chemical Analysis
Element Name: Woman
Periodic Chart Symbol: Wo
Atomic Mass: Generally accepted as 110 lbs., but known to vary from 110 to 550 lbs.
Occurence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1.Surface usually covered with a painted film.
2.Boils with no provocation.
3.Freezes up solid unexpectedly.
4.Melts if given special treatment.
5.Bitter if incorrectly used or ignored.
6.Yields to pressure applied to certain points.
1. Has a great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and precious stones such as diamonds, rubies and sapphires among others.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning or reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money-reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports car.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning agent.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
2. Turns green with envy when placed beside a better specimen.
3. Defies proper aging analysis techniques.
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one at a time although several can be maintained at different locaions as long as the specimens do not come into contact with each other.
The Herp Room
"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs" - C. Cornell