Thread: Ball or corn?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-03, 12:16 PM   #33 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
I have a ball, For me it was the perfect begginer snake. She ate the first day I got her and have not refused a meal since. I am hoping that the new BP baby that I'm getting this week will be the same. As for care, thoughrly (sp?) clean out the cage 1-3 times a month and your fine. Imediatly clean out the soiled area when they do deficate (sp?). I feed my BP 1 time a week with a F/T juvinile rat, usually in the middle of the week. I give her a heavy mist atleast 2 times a day, upping it to 4-6 times a day when she gets ready to shed. She usually sheds really good. So all in all it takes maybe about 8 hours of care. Thats just cleaning and feeding. Then the handling comes into play and thats as much as you want (as long as its not right after feeding her/him) And they are great to just sit with, although mine is usually pretty active , not just sitting there. She also tends to get active around 1 in the morning. Coming out of her hide and exploring her cage.

Happy Herping! Get what you love and you can't go wrong! (as long as you do your research!)
The Mischief:
Neptune, Zion, Enigma,

Mischief~ Hamster