Thread: Ball or corn?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-03, 12:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Balls all the way!
To me they look better. Corns look like colorful worms to me, ball pythons look more like burley snakes. Plus, I kind of dig the puppydog pout face that they seem to have. Mine has a great personality. At times she’ll just chill in your lap, other times you have to just put them down because she feels like exploring. Mine stopped eating for about 5 months. If you know in advance that it could stop eating ‘just because’, then hey- see it as a way to save some money on food. Good thing you are oding your research first. Ask your self- do you think one is better looking than another? Any one necessarily ‘easier’ to take care of? How much time /effort/love do you want to put into it? If you get your set up right for the snake the first time, then feeding and cleaning the tank seem to be the only determining factors. One poops more (corns), and one poops bigger (ball). You’re call.
I just found homes for my 4 snake ladies: ball python, colombian boa, hogg isle boa, and a burmese. *sniff* How I miss them so...

How do I set my laser printer to 'stun'?