Thread: Ball or corn?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-03, 09:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark_Angel_x322
Ok i still can't really decide, both are beautiful animals. I like the fact that a BP will sit and watch tv and stuff, but the corn seems to be the one that will be easier to take care of. Also How heavy are BPs? corns? one of my main worries with a ball is that it will be too heavy for me, or too strong. I also read that corns are escape artists, is this true of balls too?

Ok here is a bit of background on my life....
I live at home with my parents, work part time, and starting at the end of aug, I will be starting my 3rd year of college
(classes only 2 days a week but all day) . I was going to live on campus but unfortuently funds are not availible for that and I would have to leave my babies. I have 1 chinese water dragon, 2 leopard geckos, 1 gecko that i can't figure out the species, and a green tree frog(probably will get another one soon). Those are my babies but my family owns a "few" more pets than that... 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 birds, 10-12 fish, 1 red earred slider, and 2 more leo geckos that are my sisters. My brother and his family also live here, so there are also small children around (6yrs & 3 yrs). As you can see we own a small zoo... All my reptiles are in my room with me so they are sheltered from the kids about 95% of the time. Ok I think that should be good...

Now from that what do you think?
Login to remove ads