View Single Post
Old 07-14-03, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Website design is challenging and rewarding. I started with geocities sites as well. I tried to pull yours up, but you are over limits on transfer, I will look at it later. You can cheat the geocities people by registering several sites and linking them together. You do not want your front page to ever be off line. For example your front page is and your other pages are something like If you go back and register under something like Schmidt_girl1 your pics can then be stored at the site and linked back to This means when people pull up your pics it will not count against the transfer rate of your front page. Keep the front page small and it should never go over the limit and always pull up when people try to see it. Good luck and email me if you have any questions.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere