View Single Post
Old 07-09-03, 08:45 AM   #40 (permalink)
You both continue to revert to the environmental damage. Again I say to that, this lady’s snakes will do absolutely no environmental damage. I do not support the introduction of non-indigenous species in HI or anywhere else. Introduction is always done with good intentions and the results often backfire. Why would you compare keeping snakes in your home to mongooses being introduced to Okinawa? What does that have to do with what we are talking about? I already said I would not support her if she intended to release a breeding colony. And if Reptiles reported a case of asexual reproduction, then I say they were wrong. Please give me a feasible scenario in which this lady’s burm could escape and do any wide scale environmental damage?
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads