View Single Post
Old 07-02-03, 04:17 PM   #73 (permalink)
Chris Steele

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Steele Send a message via AIM to Chris Steele Send a message via MSN to Chris Steele Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Steele
I did have a great long speach. I accidently deleted it when my internet stopped working. But the main point of what I had typed is that america is the best. That is why we are the only superpower. If we weren't the best we wouldn't rule over you. I mean no offense by that. Another point to my thing I had typed up is that countries who dont have the heart to help others should show respect to the ones that do and not criticize them.

Happy B-Day Canada.

I feel strongly about the fact that some of you have been putting my country, America, down. I think you all owe an appology to america and those americans who have been rude to Canada should be apologizing too. I think this arguement should be over now. All that should be said from here on out is happy b-day or happy 4th. Sorry if I offended anyone, but America is the best although we have no right to put Canadians down.

HaHa, I think Canada should just become part of the US.

1.4 Anery Corns het. Amel, Hypo, and Motley
1.3.3 Bantam Chickens
1.4 Eastern Boxies
1.4 Mice breeding

CSH