You might be a Canadian if.....
1. You're not offended by the term "homo milk".
2. You understand the phrase : "Could you pass me a serviette? I just dropped my poutine on the chesterfield."
3. You eat chocolate bars not candy bars.
4. You drink pop not soda.
5. You know what a mickey & a 2-4 are.
6. You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go on your vacation with good cigars & no Americans.
7. You know that a pike is a fish not part of a highway.
8. You drive on a highway not a freeway.
9. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
10. You know that Casey & Finnegan are not part of a Celtic musical group.
11. You get excited whenever an American TV show mentions Canada.
12. You brag to Americans that Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & many more are Canadians.
13. You know that the CEO of American Airlines is a Canadian.
14. You know what a touque is.
15. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
16. You know that the last letter of the alphabet is "zed" not "zee".
17. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages but uses 6 pages for hockey.
18. You know that the 4 seasons means almost winter, winter, still winter & road work.
19. You know that when it's 25 degrees outside it's a warm day.
20. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.
21. You know how to pronounce & spell "Saskatchewan". (sas-kat-chew-wan).
22. You perk up when you hear the theme song from "Hockey Night in Canada".
23. You were in grade 12 not the 12th grade.
24. "Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary & is more polite then "Huh?".
25. You actually understand these jokes.