View Single Post
Old 06-25-03, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
I can tell you one thing for sure is that if I ever stop in Surrey again it will be at the "Rainforest Reptile Refuge" (1395, 176 st) & it will to be to talk to Christine Schramm. The conversation won't be a pleasant one as I will proceed to "tear her a new one" based on all the B.S. she has stirred up with her unfair biased opinion. People like her do nothing but create negative press for people like "us". I would urge everyone who has yet to contact the city of Surrey to complain/vent to do so now. If you choose to do nothing about it, then I expect to hear no complaints from you in the future when you too may be exposed to such nonsense in your area. Its crazy on how a few extreme radicals such as Christine S. can sway the uninformed's opinions & cause such Bylaws to even be considered. Like I said no reason to sit back & let this B.S. take place do whatever you can to help out these Surrey folk & their backwards, closeminded fools, opps I mean councilmen, make the proper choices. Mark IsBell - GONE SNAKEE!
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at