View Single Post
Old 06-23-03, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to icequeen Send a message via Yahoo to icequeen
Well, the real kick in the teeth is that the rodesian ridgeback that lives in the unit BESIDE the unit with the snakes ATTACKED my son, while the dog was on a leash.
My son sustained FIVE bites on his legs, upper arms, and hands, and has the scars to show for it, for the rest of his life.

When I went to the womans door to find out if the dog has had it's shots...she said to me "PROVE that my dog bit your son, because I don't believe you"
She was holding the damn leash when it bit him, for crying out loud!!! She refused to provide me with the info about the dogs rabies shots, and told me to call the police if I had a problem with it.
It wouldn't of mattered if I had a "problem with it" or not, because my son required treatment at the hospital even if I didn't call the cops, the hospital HAS to.

The most sickening part of all this is...the dogs owner is a vet!
The dog got his "free bite" and now only has to be muzzled when out in public. FREE BITE my ***!!! He bit my son FIVE times!!!
But there is NOTHING I can do about it!
And here my neighbours are, with their snakes...that most of the time aren't even outside of the house, they haven't hurt anyone...but yet they have to get rid of them.

It makes me sick!

(by the way, I live in London, Ontario)

Login to remove ads