View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 05:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Corey Woods
Join Date: Mar-2002
Location: Guelph
Age: 38
Posts: 972
Send a message via ICQ to Corey Woods
Actually, it is easier to get CITES paperwork on farmed/WC animals than CB. The reasoning being is that if you import CH/WC balls from Africa they come from Africa to Canada with CITES paperwork. So, when you go to the CWS (Canadian Wildlife Service) you verify with the African Export CITES that you infact have legally aquired animals. However, when you bred the animals you need to verify that the animals were CB, who the breeder was and what the origins of the adults were (and if in fact they were brought into the country legally).

Corey Woods Reptile
See what's hatching out. Visit the birthing record....
CWR Birthing Record
Corey Woods is offline