View Single Post
Old 06-19-03, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cas's Avatar
Join Date: Mar-2002
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Age: 38
Posts: 281

So, if an animal is CB in Canada, it can be transported anywhere in Canada without paperwork... but if was imported into Canada, then its paperwork has to go with it when it changes province - correct? (and, I imagine for CITES I animals, you need to be able to trace a CB animal back to a legally imported animal, yes?)

various cornsnakes, 0.1 black pine snake, 1.0 uromastyx geyri, etc.

"The only thing worse than a human who had no respect for other animals was a human who assumed all other animals thought and felt just like he did." --Julia Ecklar, "ReGenesis"
Cas is offline