View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 10:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to LISA127
I know it was a smoker that brought it up. I just think this whole debate is ridiculous. I understand that people don't like that I smoke. That's fine. No problem. I'm sorry, I have an addictive personality. Smoking wasn't my only addiction. I am a recovered anorexic. I couldn't give up everything (I need my sanity, ty). So I chose to give up the eating disorder. Trust me, it was killing me faster than the smoking was. And then I wouldn't be here for my animals or my kids! Although physically recovered, I still deal w/the anorexia in my head every day of my life. I do the best I can. And if smoking helps me deal w/it, so be it. Judge me for it if u must, but I know no one else here is perfect either. I try to be the best person I can be, and the best mother I can be. But I'm only human. And I'm proud of the recovery that I have managed.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."-Unknown