View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 02:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
This may not apply to you.
As i stated before if it doesn't apply to you. If it doesn't it doesn't.

And When you do bring this up to supervisors and upper management there is also a problem. First Usually the upper management are the ones doing it too. Secondly I'm not sure how it is in Canada, but in the US everyone is so lawsuit crazy ,if you mention anything about the smoke breaks it is considered discrimination against them because they have an addictive habbit! Lets see does that mean if I have a coke habbit I can be excused to go do lines all day?

I do NOT hate smokers if they are respectful. My mother in law is a smoker, but will not smoke in my house out of respect for me. At dinner if someone asks if I mind they smoke I let them I'm not insane about it. I really don't care if anyone smokes on thier time.

I surely don't care if anyone smokes weed. As long as they respect me for not wanting to try it and not in my house. If I am at their house and they want to light up, I don't say a word. Not my place.

I could care les if anyone smokes , it's not costing me a dime.
Your life, your choice.

Possibly being on the other side of the border changes things a lot. Here lawyers rule the world! lol
Don't forget ReptileFest April 3rd-4th
Login to remove ads