View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 01:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
i used to smoke and i hated everyone bitchen about the extra breaks , the second hand smoke , and everything else. i think nobody has the right to tell someone else how to or what to do with his own life or body as long as it does not hurt someone else. all you non smokers have you thought of the overall harm you are going to do to the ecomony. how many people you will effect the farmers that grow the tobaco the emplyees that make the ciceretes ,ect. and has anybody evernoticed nobody bitches about cicgars and the taxes are only on cicerets not cigars or chew? that because lawmakers only smoke cicgars and dont want to tax them ,cicgars smell worse than cicgerets .what will be next after smokes are gone beer, sex, eaten certin foods , watchen movies above a"g" rating . we live in a free world lets start taking responabilty for our own actions stop worring about what other people are doing. i am sorry if this makes anybody mad but if we all would stop bitchen and put the same energy into other things and make the world a better place to live in we all would be happier>(
1 barkscorpion, 1 desert milliped
4 desert hairyscorp, 3 cal. yellow scorp, 3 mojive desert scorp., 4 empior. scorp. ,1 iggy, 2 box turtles

Last edited by scorpman; 06-10-03 at 01:20 PM..