View Single Post
Old 06-07-03, 07:54 PM   #90 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
Ok i'll play along too.

My name is Jamie (know to family as Aunt Freak) Because i have peircings (13) and tattoos (5) and i keep reptiles. I used to apprentice for body peircing but now am a boring secretary. My looks are very deceiving(but i'm one of the nicest people you'll meet). I look all sweet and innocent but i'm not. I'm 24, 5'6", Currently dark aurborn hair(i guess for now check back next week) live in missouri, been with my boyfreind (who is the sweetest guy ever) for almost 4 years now. Currently looking for our first home together. Has to be a finished basement so i can have a herp room.

My hobbies are my boyfriend, reptiles, Techno music and video games. Never play me in Dr. Mario or SSX Tricky or you'll lose. If you wanna play me on X-Box live just look for empress judge.

My favorite reptiles are mine. LOL

I love to converting people to my hobbies. Have corrupeted many inkless bodys and reptile fearing people.

I guess thats all if ya wanna know more than you'll have to ask.

Me and my baby boy havoc.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)

Last edited by drewlowe; 06-07-03 at 07:59 PM..
Login to remove ads