Thread: im so sorry
View Single Post
Old 06-07-03, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Good to hear man, I do hope that you follow through and try and take things a little slower. Contrary to what other members said about me yesterday, I do wish you the best with your animals and your dreams.

Now here is my piece of advice to you, and, please, this is not meant as an attack on you personally. Start off slow. You have a BP right now. Learn as much as you can about him/her. Read books, look up caresheets on the internet, join a local herp society, whatever you need, there is a wealth of information out there and people to help. Now stick with that one BP for a year... discover his/her personality, eating habits, temperment etc... and once you've got that right, then branch out and get another. I know it's SO tempting to get many animals in the beginning but trust me, they are a lot of work, and they take much dedication. (and not to mention many dollars!) I've been working with herps for much, much longer than you've been alive and I know what you are going through, and I know you want to get as many as you can, but in the long run it's not worth it.

Good luck!

I don't like reggae... oh no. I LOVE IT!
Member of AdCham