View Single Post
Old 06-04-03, 04:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
It's a G-Rated site so I'll say what I can...

I'll play too My name is as reads in my sig below. As of present I am a 5'7", 104 lb female with green eyes and red/brown hair that has been living on this planet for 22 years. I am huge into body mods, and just can't seem to get enough. Now that I am finally full up to capacity for herps in my room, I can put that much more money into more mods I aquired my first herp when I was 4 years old. She is still with me today. I'm also a rally racing fan. I finished high school via adult education because I was a little bada$$ growing up, and am currently taking a 2 year veterinary technician course. Up until last week I was employed at Kris' Reptiles and Travelling Exotics Roadshow, but they are closing down shop to open a zoo, which I won't be working at until next March, so I am also looking for something to do in the meantime. Religion has never agreed with me, and I have never agreed with it, even as a very young kid (my parents tried to get me to go to church but everytime I went I would throw up ). I love food... I am the queen of making homemade soups and salads... I can sit down and easily put away a tub of icing, a bag of marshmallows, a few pounds of fudge, or hell......combine em all! Anyone can tell you I'm a sucker for the bottle as well. I don't really like ice cream, but I do like sundaes (just as long as I can't find the ice cream in it I'm good ). I listen to all sorts of music... everything from Mindless Self-Indulgence to Motzart. To finish... I have little self-control but harbour a strong will.