View Single Post
Old 05-25-03, 03:40 AM   #37 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

No it was not Jeff's intention to make Emily feel any worse than she does. It was Jeff's intention (as always) to get people to think about things, perhaps in a different way than they were previous.

An aquarium is a rectangular object, that, unless standing on end, is not an easy thing to tip. Even empty, they can't be tipped all that easy. I am certain, that for my size, I could not tip a rectangular object of similar ratio that that cat did. So what does that tell me? It tells me that the tank was placed in a place that's quite dangerous. I know Emily knows this now (obvious), but what about other people? It seems like over 70% of the people here have cats. I know it sucks for Emily, but what about her snake? Does life not suck a bit more for that corn now than her? I think it does. So if people don't make the mistake that Emily made because they think about things, then is that not good?

I think it is.

That'll teach the stupid cat (never learned his lesson-r.i.p house geckos
Tim/Julie, how did your cat catch a house gecko?? Those things are nuclear fast!! I had one loose in my reptile room about 10 years ago, and I could never catch it. I never did find it either. But every day we had a little game where I would turn out the lights at night, wait 15 minutes, and then race back into the room and chase him/her for about 10 minutes. And all I ever caught was air!! LOL!! And now I work with snakes.

Last edited by Jeff_Favelle; 05-25-03 at 03:59 AM..