Thread: instant message
View Single Post
Old 04-27-03, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Former member
I did the same with this one Vic 2 years ago and with what I have spent on it since then I could have 7-8 8250 now or a $hit load of Boa's .I got the 4 year best warranty they have too cause If it has probls like this one they fix it (Like I am gonna fix this one with my hammer and let out some rage on the nasty crasher)I am throught screwing with computers from now on cause it always costs me more in the long haul to do it my self.I got a really good deal Vic (that is why I got it ) I am very excited though sorry if I Pi$$ed you off and I am 230 lbs (thats like 20 stone or so is it?)
So please call me you bragging Fat B*&$%^)D if you would be so kind LOL OH did I mention Vic I got the 128MB DDR ATI RADEON 9700 PRO W/TV-OUT. So now if I do not eat more than once a day and only have one half a pint every 3 days I should be able to pay the bills.Good having fun with you Vic Cheers

Hip who is now very poor for real
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”