View Single Post
Old 04-24-03, 09:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Gregg M
Squamata Concepts

Send a message via Yahoo to Gregg M
Barr and O'Shea, Now those are two of the biggest idiots I have ever seen....... Barr gets bit on the face by a boa and uses trebbel hooks and barbed spears to catch crocs....... Not to mention he uses steal cable for top jaw ropes..... And now for O'Shea........ Even though he has a less "set up" show than the rest, I can not stand to see the way he manhandles snakes...... I thought he was going to pop a cobras head off one night....... He is also big on bragging about how many times he has been envenomated........ Like it is cool to be bitten by a venomous snake or something........ But I think the biggest reject out of all of them is that photografer that did the show on the deadly snakes of Africa......... He managed to get himself bitten twice in the same show by hot snakes and decided it was a good idea to jump on a swimming Gaboon viper........ I think Steve and Jeff are the best out there........ Hey my nephew would not pick up a wild garter in my yard because Steve said not to pick up snakes like he does....... Thats what he told me when I told him to grab that snake........