Thread: Poison
View Single Post
Old 07-11-02, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
PoiSoNouS's Avatar
Join Date: Mar-2002
Location: Longueuil
Age: 33
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via ICQ to PoiSoNouS Send a message via Yahoo to PoiSoNouS
You know what,
Once, we did do that here. They told us that 24h later it would be okay and no danger for the animals.
I let my cats in the house for like 1 week.
2 weeks later one of my cats were dead in front of my house, on the grass... no external damages.
We Don't know if it was the cause But... I would not take a chance if I were you.

We are never to careful, especially with chimic stuff...
"Just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else."
PoiSoNouS is offline