View Single Post
Old 04-21-03, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Former member
They sure do matt there a few teams one in Belfast Ireland for sure.I was living In Edmonton And had seasons tickets (gold club) when the pretender split the scene for Toronto after saying how much he loved e town and all the friends he had made and a great place to raise a family and money was no big deal.Then next thing you know 6 mill a year and he is gone.Well we did it to ourselves when we let Grets get away with the huge bucks it has never been the same since.Don't get me wrong he is the best thats ever was or will be but we opened the door that we will never be able to close!Hell Mario the man made the most in one season ever in his last option year before he retired 12 mill us plus incentives for (attendenance ,making the playoffs, goals,assists, points,and on and on)

I as of now prefer to watch the AHL or The IHL for pro hockey
and the Juniors are the best they have ever been in 10 years The greenback has Ruined our(Canadian) game RIP Go Leafs go Sens go Canucks bring our cup back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Login to remove ads