View Single Post
Old 04-21-03, 12:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tim and Julie B
Please Email Boots
Join Date: Mar-2005
Posts: 3,326
I thought that in order to keep a road kill you had to call the fisheries depatment, get their authorization and then have it inspected first? Kinda off topic, but I really want to know!
Tim and Julie B is offline