View Single Post
Old 04-17-03, 10:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
ReptiZone

Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
man alot can be said when you are in the shower.

Quote:
PS Snakes do have feelings,
By V.hb.

Quote:
The real question should be, do snakes have feelings? I believe they do
By J.Paulsen

Quote:
OH MY GOD!!! where is the "snakes love me" crap coming from??? nobody said their snake shows affection! affection is a part of emotion, not ALL of emotion! I personally know snakes are not affectionate nor are lizards. I dont think anyone implied this.
By V.hb.

Quote:
Okay..as for the snakes having feelings..you can believe that all you want. Its really nice and cute if you think your ball python has feelings and he loves you because hes never bitten you..thats okay. But always remember deep down that they really dont have feelings and if they have a bad day one day..they could bite you. For example, Honduranfreek, (hope you dont mind kelvin), once said in his old posts..snakes dont have feelings and come and tell us when a large retic comes and kisses you in the back of the leg where it ends up in a nice present like 32 stitches.(not sure on the amount of stitches exactly and not sure of the size of the retic so i wont write it).
By Snake Lady

it well stated IF you (in a general sense) think your ball python has FEELINGS and loves you........ Then she had to justify herself after you V.hb said that no one said that snakes had feelings (not in those words but basically if they have feelings they must be able to show affection) and you said they cannot and do not show affection.

so lets get this straight:
FEALINGS=love, hate,sadnes,joy,anger......
LOVE=affection
EFFECTION= tendernes,attachement

I had to dust off the dictionary for this debate so lets make this clear. The minute a person says that a snake has fealings it includes all of the above.

And V.hb next time you want to say you did not or that nobody said something re read the whole thread so you dont get called on it.

BTW snake lady posted something B4 you and you decided to edit your post we all see when a edit is made.

Quote:
by the way, no offence meant on this, we all love our animals its just fun to gab about them. Its incredibly hard to communicate on the net. So sorry if you took my post the wrong way
By V.hb.

You changed it after snake lady defended her self and tryed to make her look like she was bashing you wrongfully but when she read it all she saw was

Quote:
OH MY GOD!!! where is the "snakes love me" crap coming from??? nobody said their snake shows affection! affection is a part of emotion, not ALL of emotion! I personally know snakes are not affectionate nor are lizards. I dont think anyone implied this.
By V.hb.

any way this was fun! I learned how to use the forums better and i cant wait to see what ppl have to say about this.

Chondro Python