Thread: Baby Woma
View Single Post
Old 09-12-17, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
toddnbecka

Re: Baby Woma

I only got 2 halfway decent pics of the new guy, but here he is. Only 7 weeks old and eating fuzzy rats, I was told they grow very quickly. Remains to be seen if he grows faster than my bull snakes, but if he converts most of the food to growth rather than passing it through I do believe he might. My fire bull was a little older and longer than this, though not as much girth, and was taking rat pinks back in March of last year.

First display of attitude immediately after I lifted the hide from the tub for a pic, but he settled down quickly once he realized there wasn't any cause for alarm.

Actually quite calm after I gave him a minute to recover from the surprise, then picked him up.
14.14 Dominican red mountain boas, 0.0.1 Jungle cross carpet python, 0.0.1 IJ carpet python, 1.1 BCI, 0.1 Dumeril's boa, 0.1 Everglades rat snake, 1.1 thayeri kings, 1.1 Elaphe climacophora, 1.0 fire bull, 0.1 normal bull, 1.1 Candoia paulsoni tasmai. 1.1 Elaphe prasina, 1.0 speckled king, 0.1 infernalis, 0.1 Okeetee corn, 1.0 Woma python

Last edited by toddnbecka; 09-12-17 at 01:46 AM..
toddnbecka is offline   Reply With Quote