View Single Post
Old 08-16-17, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
toddnbecka

Re: An Albert Clark Offspring...

I'm thinking to get some endler's livebearers to raise for feeders for a while, the feeder guppies at the lfs are usually infested with TB. Have a fair number of small cichlids on hand that will be suitable food when she's larger, good for scenting now though.

I haven't tried feeding her yet, was thinking to start with a small earthworm. Usually can find suitable size ones under the bricks outside the basement door. I remember reading somewhere that baby garter snakes eat earthworms for their first year. Seems to me they'd need calcium too though.

No red legged frogs locally, though I could round up a few small salamanders if necessary. There's a creek a short walk from my house, have found mountain dusky, spotted, and mud salamanders there back in the day.

I breed loads of mice, can easily snatch a few newborn pinks aka redhots out of a tub. How often should they be fed those?
14.14 Dominican red mountain boas, 0.0.1 Jungle cross carpet python, 0.0.1 IJ carpet python, 1.1 BCI, 0.1 Dumeril's boa, 0.1 Everglades rat snake, 0.1 thayeri kings, 1.1 Elaphe climacophora, 1.0 fire bull, 0.1 normal bull, 1.1 Candoia paulsoni tasmai. 1.1 Elaphe prasina, 1.0 speckled king, 0.1 infernalis, 0.1 Okeetee corn, 1.0 Woma python
toddnbecka is offline   Reply With Quote